Hey there, middle schoolers! Exciting news from Zamfara State! Governor Dauda Lawal has just appointed 14 Sole Administrators to take charge of the local governments in the state. Let’s find out more about it!
The Sole Administrators, along with Secretaries and Supervisory Councillors, have been appointed for the 14 Local Government Areas of the State. These appointees were carefully chosen based on their past achievements and track records.
Governor Dauda Lawal wants to serve the people of Zamfara State better. That’s why he appointed Sole Administrators for each of the 14 Local Government Areas. The Secretary to the State Government, Mallam Abubakar Nakwada, announced the appointments of the Local Government Secretaries and Supervisory Councillors as well.
Let’s take a look at the names of the appointed Sole Administrators:
- Bashar Musa Anka – Anka Local Government Area
- Sa’idu Danbala – Bakura Local Government
- Isiyaka Ibrahim – Birnin Magaji Local Government
- Nasiru Muhammad – Bukkuyum Local Government
- Nura Umar Bungudu – Bungudu Local Government
- Aminu Nuhu – Gummi Local Government Area
- Yahaya Garba – Gusau Local Government
- Kasimu Sani Kaura – Kauran Namoda Local Government
- Yahaya Giwa Maradun – Maradun Local Government Area
- Yusuf Sani Bindi – Maru Local Government
- Lukman Jafar – Talata Mafara Local Government
- Aliyu Adamu Barmo – Tsafe Local Government
- Junaidu Muhammad Barade – Shinkafi Local Government
- Aminu Atiku Zurmi – Zurmi Local Government Area
These appointments are for a period of six months. However, they still need to be confirmed by the Zamfara State House of Assembly. On the other hand, the Secretaries of the Local Government Areas and Supervisory Councillors do not require confirmation from the State House of Assembly.
That’s all for now, middle schoolers! We hope you found this news interesting. Stay tuned for more updates from Zamfara State!